Friday, March 28, 2008

CAN YOU HEAR ME AT THE RACK?

For you awesome people who check my blog regularly, you deserve an update. Believe me, even I am sick of seeing my last post. Things are going much better. Not that I'd say things are totally in order yet- but we're getting there and I'm feeling good about it. I've been occupied by planning our Enrichment Night and my little sisters baby shower (which I will be posting about later) so I've hardly visited blogland. However, looking around now, it's looking like about everyone is on hiatus as well.

I'm going to enjoy an early(ish) bedtime tonight so I'm making this a small post, snack-sized if you will. Here's a little somthin' somethin' that has made me laugh again and again. Hope you enjoy!



It cuts off the last 16 seconds but you're not missing much.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this! I remember way back when we worked together that you sent me this clip and I listened to it over and over again. He's too funny, thanks for the laugh.

Caroline said...

lol that's so funny!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

Jack had me watch a mr. bean movie the other day, I loved your clip. oh and by the way you have solved a long time mystery for me: the name of the girl that sings the music box song! halleluja! sp?

Emily said...

Ha ha! Too bad for us Mormons!

Jaynan said...

Thanks for visiting our blog... of course you are always welcome! I confess, I've made a few visits to your blog without leaving comments. I had to check it out after Amanda told me you had been the help behind her georgous layout. You have such talent for all things pretty!

Christina said...

Glad things are looking up maybe a little since all of your bad news post! They do leave tubes in for at least a year until hopefully they'll fall out on their own at some point. If the ear infections are still happening, then they'll put tubes in again. No, you're not up in the night! ;)

carey said...

Bummer, the video isn't working for me. :( Love the new look of your blog!