So, I've spent nearly $25.00 on chocolate bars this week. And I'm not going to lie to you- I intend to buy more very soon. What can I say? It's been a rough week and chocolate is my drug of choice. Next to ice cream (and I do love my ice cream!) chocolate is my number one go-to for temporary euphoria. Mmm...temporary euphoria...
One of the highlights this week was when Isabelle broke the toilet! I don't mean clogged it. I don't mean it just won't flush for some weird reason. I mean she broke the ceramic off the back of the toilet so it is no longer usable! My reaction to this? Imagine me with my hands up, shaking my head, and making shapes with my mouth though no sound is coming out. Now you know what I've looked like most of this week.
Anywho, enough complaining. My chocolate abuse gave me an idea. I want to share my love of chocolate. I've had some dang good bars lately and I want to tell you about them. So, each week I will make a 'Chocolate of the Week' post. I hope you enjoy them!
First up, Pear & Caramel by Frey. It's a milk chocolate bar with pear and caramel flavoring. It's smooth, the flavoring is subtle and it's delish! Pick one up next time you're at Target.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Chocolate of the Week
Labels: Chocolate of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That picture is pure good/evil. Thanks!
sorry to hear about the rough week, rusti. chin up, things will get better. i like to keep this quote in mind:
"no feeling is ever final." -rainer maria rilke
You're my kind of girl, Rusti. I'm going to Target today and that's the first thing I'm buying! YUM!
PS - I LOVE that photo shoot below. What a beautiful family you have. I hope your week looks up soon. :)
*DROOL*... why am i stuck in Monticello with no Target.. why????
Dang! I just returned from Target... next time and I will be very interested in your chocolate of the week... brilliant.
OHHHHHHHHHH YES. you are MY kinda gal. chocolate cures all. really.
you go, girl!
Divine and so worth it!
looks divine. i must try this.
Post a Comment