...and needs a lot of love. I mean, for Pete’s sake, how long could it have taken me to read “Skipping Christmas”? Ok, actually, I never did finish it before I returned it to the library. I just couldn’t get Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen out of my head. Not a fan of either. Sometimes their acting makes me gag a little. Geez, that was mean. You shouldn’t have said that.
Anyhoo…
I’ve enjoyed my time off but I’m officially back in the blogging saddle. I’ll be posting updates and such over time. I’ve got lots of blog reading to do as of right now. It’s going to take me an insane amount of time, but what’s a junkie to do?
Saturday, January 10, 2009
This Blog Is Sad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
yay! Welcome back to blogland! We missed you.
you did it! and even did it w/in the time you said you would! i am so proud of you ;)
yes!! i'm SO glad you're going to blog again. thank heavens
YAY!!! So glad to see you back in the saddle again.
Woo-hoo!!
Been wondering where you've been..
P.S. I swear Jamie Lee Curtis used to be a man.. I heard it somewhere, I promise.
That's the beauty of it... when you want to! Seriously, so glad you are back because we need to hear from ya!
Welcome back to blogging!! The more blogs I have to read the less time I spend doing more productive things, like dishes...and feeding my children!! Way to help enable! :)
welcome back! I've missed you. :)
I'm glad your back Rusti!! Hooray!
Post a Comment