When I told Oliver I could make him a cake in the shape of a robot, he thought that was about the coolest thing ever. He told anyone who'd listen that he was having a robot party, often in robot speak. I can't tell you how thrilled both Isabelle and Oliver were with the "Robot Fuel". I finally used the robot stamps I bought months ago and I think they turned out pretty cute.
Oliver was quite willing to share the spotlight. For anyone who'd wish him Happy Birthday he'd be sure to wish them one as well. :) In fact during the Happy Birthday song he'd point someone else everytime the "..to YOU.." was sung.
I love that no matter the age, boys know exactly what the action figure is for.
And that you need proper sound effects when wielding a lightsaber.
I love this little guy! I can't believe my "baby" is 3! (Not to mention Isabelle is going to be 6 in June!)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Robot Party for Ollie 3.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
So cute! I love all the decorations! I can't believe he is 3 already!
his party looks adorable. dont hate me if i still your ideas. :)
happy bday oliver!
How cute!! I love the Robot fuel and Micro chips, awesome!
And that cake is adorable!
I need to start thinking about my boys birthday parties. Avery says he wants a pirate one, always followed with an "arg", of course!
What an awesome party! Everything looked perfect. (I would expect nothing less since you are the party planning queen.)
I hope he had a great day, he's growing up so fast!
What an awesome mom you are! Love it all.
He looks so big!!! You did a fab job!!! Looks awesome!!
Happy Birthday Oliver!
Wow!! Rusty, you did a great job! Any boy would absolutely LOVE it.
Hope to see you next week. I'm bringing jam.
SO CUTE!
awww..this makes me homesick for the cabin! can't wait for the summer!
Wyatt is totally fluent in robot-ese. Can I borrow all of these ideas for his party next month? That is unless I can't talk him out of star wars...
I'm seriously impressed. You are very creative!
ha! you can tell by looking at oliver's lips that he IS indeed making the correct lighsaber sound:)
wow, you went all out!
Cute ideas, great mom, happy birthday boy. Nice going.
I can't believe he's so big. He looks so grown up.
you are way too creative! it turned out really, really cute. as always, i am impressed ;)
Rusti- you define creative genius! I love the "Micro- chips" and robot cake! Happy Bday to Ollie!!
What a fun mom you are! Love the cake, theme, etc. etc. And what a cute little dude Oliver is. ;)
My kids must never see this and clue in that other moms are so totally fun. Robot fuel is brilliant!
I really behind in blog reading, so I hope you get this comment! This looks like SUCH a cute party! My Logan loves to talk like a robot! I might just have to refer back to this when I'm looking for next year's party theme.
Post a Comment