Friday, we celebrated our 6th anniversary at The Melting Pot. The Flaming Turtle Chocolate Fondue was so good that when the fruit and such were gone, I literally started eating it with a spoon! A little advice though, if you order the Big Night Out, be aware that the four courses will keep you there for nearly 3 hours! We had so much fun. We took as much time as we pleased since our kids were spending the night at Grandma's house. Then we came home and shouted across the house just because we could. ;)
Happy 6 Years!
I can't believe this was only 6 years ago! Feels like it's been a lifetime since then.


13 comments:
Happy 6 Years! How exciting! It looks like you have a really nice night celebrating. Congratulations.
ooooh, Melting pot! I'm so jealous! I've wanted to go there forever! sounds so yummmmmy!
Congrats on the 6 years!! I cant believe we are almost to 5. You guys look so cute!
Shouting across the house, huh? oh the things you take for granted before you have kids, lol.
#1. how FAB is your cake? Seriously beautiful
#2. Is shouting across the house really ALL you could come up with?:)kidding
#3. Melting pot is DIVINE. Is the flaming turtle the one with the carmel too? That place is AWESOME as long as you're antsy to be anywhere else...
Happy Aniversary:)
ooh, hooray for the melting pot! it's my absolute favorite. happy anniversary!
thanks SO much for all of your great preschool ideas! you're saving my hide!
Happy 6 Years! You and your hubby are a great looking couple! Flaming Turtle Chocolate Fondue will most definitely bring out of a comma. Delish!
Happy Anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun-or something:)! How nice of your hubby to plan a little night for you. I dont know what the Melting Pot is but it sounds darn good.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been six years. What a fun date for the big day, congratulations you two!
Happy Anniversary! Our 6th is this summer- love those '02 weddings! And your cake was fabulous!
How cute! Your fancy schmancy cake is too cute. I want to go to the melting pot, I'm so jealous!
Happy Anniversary! I didn't even know!! 6 Years and two cute kids later...
Cute picture!! The Melting Pot sounds awesome - I might have to try that someday!
Yay - you finally scanned in one of your wedding pics! Cute cute!
6 years!? That seems like forever to me! Happy anniversary. I've always wanted to go to the Melting Pot. I have this strange feeling that Brian would LOVE it... ;)
Ok, you are abso-freakin-lutely adorable!! And NICE choice on the Melting Pot!! Oh mama--That is what I'm talkin about. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment