Sunday, January 6, 2008

Women Be Shoppin'

You know that feeling that you get when you find the perfect thing for your home? A sort of rush that when combined with a sale or coupon makes you literally jump up and down like a 5 year old and reminds your husband how crazy you truly are? Phew- that was a long sentence! lol Well, I finally found a bedside table for Isabelle’s room. After searching through Pottery Barn catalogues for years, hoping to one day find one I love for half off (don’t get your hopes up, this never happens), I came across this perfect addition at the Hobby Lobby. The Hobby Lobby of all places! At $99 it was already a pretty good deal, in comparison, but there happened to be a 30% off sale. It seemed a little wobbly so I asked if there were others. Since there weren’t they gave me 40% off. By the way, I tightened the leg and the wobble is gone.

This was the first time I had a minute to take a picture. Poor Isabelle, I couldn’t see what I was doing in the dark so the flash went off about a dozen times.







I shouldn't be allowed to walk into any more stores until at least March!

8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

so super cute! and i'm jealous at how tidy that room is. my daughter's room is always such a mess!!!

Jen Herem said...

I love her room.. when I was little I had a purple room and I loved it!

carey said...

Great table! You have fabulous taste, by the way. I love the perfect find for the right price!

By the way, my son calls my brother "Deeder Dee" because he couldn't say his name (Taylor) when he was a baby...it sort of morphed into this and that's what all the cousins call him now. :)

Anna said...

No one loves a good deal as much as me. I looked for one for Maggie's room )which is purple, too)forever. I ended up finding one at a thrift store, it really reminds me of that one, but not brand new. I love her bedding.

Melissa E Photography said...

I love it! It matches PERFECTLY! And that fact that you got such a good deal makes it even cuter.

Christina said...

Who doesn't love a sale? Hooray for good finds. I really need to finish pulling Addie's room together. Alas, I still haven't bought a quilt for the big girl bed she's been in for the last year!

Tanya said...

That a great table and such a cute room! I love that color, it's so cute for a little girl.

Danielle said...

so cute!! good job!