Saturday, March 1, 2008

When Boredem Strikes At Our House

Come on! Don't tell me you've never done this! lol

Trying on a little "Rachel Ray". How does she hold this 24/7? It's frightening.



And a little "Posh Spice". Isabelle enjoyed watching me do this one.



Isabelle doing her own very special version of "Popeye".



Isabelle impersonating "Mulan" from the scene where her mouth is full.

9 comments:

Young People in Love said...

#1. you are gorgeous.
#2. Isabelle is totally Mulan's full-mouth twin.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. I know what you mean about boredom, but I still don't ever take pics of myself lol.

Danielle said...

LOL! That's awesome.. Rachel Ray is a little creepy, lol.. and you are way posh ;)

I love Mulan! :) Isabelle has great taste, and she looks just like her, lol.. "dishonor on you.. dishonor on your cow.." totally Disney's most under appreciated animated movie :)

Tamara ViAnn said...

Ah I LOVE the posh spice and mulan! Those are great pics :)

Karena said...

Ok I've decided that your way to cute, so we can't be friends anymore...nope I'm done, nah just kidding LOL
Love ya!

All8 said...

You are too cute!!! And so is Isabelle!

Emily said...

LOL - Yeah, I don't do that when I'm bored.
Cute pics! I love Isabelle's smooshy face and half-moon eyes

Ware Family said...

I love the posh spice face.

Kristi said...

Hello?! How stinkin cute are you? :) Seriously. Cute, cute pictures. You are so very Rach and Posh...and your daughter is adorable as well!

PS--You crack me up!!!