Alright ladies, now that you've stopped chuckling over the word "duties" you may read on. It's all super fascinating, so thank Melisa for this awesome adventure.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Interviewer at a call center
2. Supervisor at that same call center
3. Lead Supervisor again at that same call center
4. And that’s it folks. That’s right, I’ve only worked at one place. Consider it loyalty or whatever.
Four movies I would (or have) watch over and over:
1. La Vita e Bella (Life is Beautiful)
2. A Midsummer Night’s Dream
3. Harvey
4. Mansfield Park
Four places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Springville, UT
4. Tucson, AZ
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. And since the strike I’ve added Life, Pushing Daisies, Notes from the Underbelly, Ugly Betty… (Hmm, this may by why the laundry doesn’t get done.)
Four places I have been:
1. Seattle
2. Lake Tahoe
3. Oceanside
4. Rio de Janeiro
People who email me (regularly):
1. Emily
2. Amanda
3. Mom
4. The dude from Environmental Defense
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi (this has been established)
2. Ice Cream (Both Ben and Jerry totally get me)
3. Tres Leches cakes
4. Lobster Fettuccini from Biaggi’s (try it!)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Shopping
2. Happy Sumo
3. At the movies
4. Winning and Oscar
Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Hawaii in May!
2. De-junking my trunk. (i.e. losing the rest of the baby weight)
3. Tax returns. Woo-hoo slumping economy! (I jest)
4. Isabelle starting Kindergarten!
Four friends I tag:
1. Amanda D.
2. Danielle
3. Sami
4. Laura
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Tagging Duties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
The enviromental defense dude may be working at the call center? Great things to look forward to in 2008.
nice. I need to find some things to look forward to in 2008...
Do you make tres leche cake? Sounds soooo good to me right now.
oh and YAY for kindergarten:)
Hmmmm....only one job, hardly lived outside of Utah.. can you say "sheltered"?? hehe
You may or may not! Ha! I had a panic attack seeing I'd been DOUBLE tagged. I took care of it though. You've been tagged back... just kidding but watch out!
I almost fell off my chair at the "dejunking" comment. That was too funny!
By the way, Tuesday sounds great! I'll give you a call tonight.
Ok woman, I love that you love Mansfield Park & all your TV shows--that's what I'm talking about!! :)
I love that you said de-junking your trunk. :) That made me laugh!
What is up with all of you losers going to Hawaii in May? Seriously.
Even though Pegus was not my favorite job (and just so happened to be one of three I had at the time) it was the best because I met Mike there. :)
I'm still sick. we'll get together soon.
Lobster fettucine? YUM!!! That made my mouth water. Your trip to HI sounds fun - what part are you visiting?
you totally ARE the embodiment of the Pegus legacy. Good on ya!
Have fun in Hawaii, lucky duck! Take us next time, deal?
I'm way behind on this tagging stuff!!! I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. let me know and I'll get back to ya
Post a Comment