it's me katie, and i'm so excited to be in touch with you! i want to personally thank you for posting that off of youtube--i was laughing so hard the entire time!
just read further down your blog, and realized your link to my site--thank you, thank you! also read about your weakness with target, i too share the same one, maybe that's why we saw each other there?
OMG. I don't know what cracks me up more- oliver's silent, almost can't breathe, laugh - or (presumably) R.J.'s sounds in the background. so great. i'm emailing my family and telling them they have to watch this. love it!
If only I had that sort of evidence of RJ making noises like that! But, alas, so far I don't. This is just a random, albeit adorable, kid off of YouTube. :)
8 comments:
it's me katie, and i'm so excited to be in touch with you! i want to personally thank you for posting that off of youtube--i was laughing so hard the entire time!
just read further down your blog, and realized your link to my site--thank you, thank you!
also read about your weakness with target, i too share the same one, maybe that's why we saw each other there?
OMG. I don't know what cracks me up more- oliver's silent, almost can't breathe, laugh - or (presumably) R.J.'s sounds in the background. so great. i'm emailing my family and telling them they have to watch this. love it!
shoot fire. I can't watch the movie...i'll try later:(
If only I had that sort of evidence of RJ making noises like that! But, alas, so far I don't. This is just a random, albeit adorable, kid off of YouTube. :)
Totally cracked me up!! We all need a good belly laugh now and then!
by the way, LOVE your blog layout!
Everybody here had a good laugh over that one. Thanks for posting it.
How can you not love a laugh like that? That's hilarious. :)
Post a Comment