Monday, July 21, 2008

Chocolate of the Week

White Coconut by Lindt. I don't dislike white chocolate but it's not my favorite either. This bar, however, moved quickly to the top of my list. Yum! I hope you all appreciate what I have to go through to find these. ;)



10 comments:

IVIozartsGhost said...

You have to go to Caputo's and get a bar of chocolate made by Vosges called the Bacon Bar. Scary sounding, I know, but believe me, its one heck of a chocolate experience.

Amanda said...

Ooooh. I am going to make a more concerted effort to buy myself chocolate when I am out...

Lizz said...

now THIS I have to try! (I don't like chocolate...but white, that's a different story, and COCONUT!!! YUM!)And, on behalf of the blogging community... Thank you for your sacrifices.

All8 said...

I sincerely appreciate your commitment and sacrifice to such a worthy goal.

Nelson said...

Now I know of 2 addictions we share. Chocolate and Target.
Just moments ago I broke into the chocolate chips. It's all I could find. I am eating them now.

Emily said...

Oh man - I'm getting fatter just looking at those pictures!

Kristi said...

Oh mama, that sounds delicious right now! Yum. Thank you for taking trouble to find delicious chocolate!! I love it :)

carey said...

Hmmm, I'm not a huge white chocolate fan either, BUT because you recommended it and because it's Lindt (AND because I love coconut), I'm going to go for it.

Anonymous said...

your chocolate addiction is making me fat!! and broke! I have to try everything because I LOVE chocolate and it makes me less stressed...but fat! and with 4 kids I have to buy 3 so everyone gets a piece....and I get my own!!!

Jackie said...

WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE! I love love love this chocolate. I love white chocolate, love coconut, love the whole thing. I wonder if snails go with white chocolate ;) We need to get together again... I emailed you.