Monday, July 28, 2008

Chocolate of the Week

Irish Creme by Cadbury is making me all kinds of nostalgic. I la-la-love coffee creamers! I don't add them to my coffee. I don't even drink coffee. Nope, I like to drink my creamers straight. As teens my cousin Randi and I used to steal over to the coffee counter at the local convenience store and take "shots" from the mini creamer containers. Ah, memories. I bet they loved us there…

It is really a great bar, especially if you like filling. Which normally I don't care for in chocolate bars. And I'm not normally a fan of Cadbury either. Sheesh! I'm kind of a chocolate snob!

***ETA: This has no coffee or coffee flavoring in it.

6 comments:

Young People in Love said...

Lizzie and one of her little friends totally shoot Coffee Mate on a regular basis.

carey said...

Chocolate and coffee are the best. pair. ever. (shameful) :)

Mindi said...

i could get into this...if you removed the "coffee" part--not because i'm a religious freak, but because i HATE the taste of anything coffee--but chocolate? you had me at hello....

All8 said...

Not a fan of fillings but I'm intrigued by your praise.

Nelson said...

I must indulge.
We should definitely get together for a girls night out. Let's make sure that chocolate is involved in some way.
call me anytime

Amanda said...

Not a fan of Cadbury? I'll just pretend I didn't read that... but you probably haven't been to their factory in NZ! I am going to have to try that one for sure- I love Irish Cream- but I add the creamers to my hot cocoa! Try THAT sometime!!