Friday, July 25, 2008

Help Me Choose One More

I need to choose 10 images from my photo session with Tina Miera. I've got 9 definites but I'm not sure which to choose for the last one. Here are the ones I've choosen:




















And here are the alternates: Which do I choose???





15 comments:

Ware Family said...

My favorite is the one of Oliver.
By the way, I just noticed you and I have the same background!! Good taste.

Tanya said...

I like the one of them together.

All of them are so cute! Your kids are so photogenic, I guess it doesn't hurt that they are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

How cute! That's a tough decision. I love the GArden Park Ward for pics too.

Anonymous said...

I can't resist the ones of Oliver in that hat, too cute! But, since you don't have any of the two of them together (unless I missed it) I would go with that!

tara said...

she did fantastic job. BEAUTIFUL pictures.

I'd pick the one with BOTH of them in it, just because you don't have one.they are ALL great though.

Karena said...

I love the first one with them together! They are such beautiful photographs, helps that you have two beautiful children!

Mindi said...

of your boy: i like 1,3 and 4 best--i really dig the architectural detail of the arch.

of your girl: def 1 and two--tea party= adorable, and the closeup is beautiful.

congrats on not having ugly children!

Amanda said...

Oh shoot! I love the one of Isabelle- you may just have to order some prints of that one.. but my FAVE is that BW of Oliver- ohh the eyes- even in black and white!!

Lupe said...

I can see why you're having trouble choosing...so sweet! I like the hesitant brotherly hug shot. The look on his face says it all. :)

carey said...

OH man, DARLING. Love all of them, but I love candid shots and not necessarily posed. I love the ones where they are reacting to each other and props. LOVE the one with the hat & lollipop. So cute!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

I vote the one with both of them. They're all adorable of corse but that one is precious because it's both of them. think of it as cute times 2.

Nelson said...

My vote is kids together.

sue said...

OH MY GOSH those pictures are so BEAUTIFUL! (or is it just that your kids are so beautiful?) I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them, but I think you should choose the kids together, too.

Christina said...

Sorry I'm coming in so late, but I'd say the kids together pic for sure! She did a fantastic job. And your kids are beautiful. I love I's shirt!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest pictures ever! I love them all. How dang cute!