Though I tried to avert my eyes once I saw the email, it was already too late. One of my favorite sites for kids shoes is having a half off sale! Of course, since I lack self control, I perused through all the sale sections and found at least half a dozen must haves. (I’m sure RJ would disagree with my use of that term.) Here's a few that I'd love to nab:
Polo Ralph Lauren Bently:
UMI Sandpiper Brown:
I'd love these in orange!






12 comments:
I love little shoes too! I had a hard time resisting them at times. Those pics are all so cute. :)
It's REALLY too bad kids grow out of their shoes so fast. Those are adorable!
Holy crap, I seriously want one of each pair! They are so so cute.
i have a "thing" for my girl's shoes, also--looking at your choices, i can see that we could most def hang out because you have great taste. i have still held strong to the no disney characters, cartoon bs shoes out there and my oldest is 14. that's a long time to hold out!!
keep strong, woman! great choices!
Thanks for sharing ;)! I love the free shipping, too!
I miss having little feet around the house! Waaaaahhh!
My husband is big on shoes for the boys. He was a huge snob when it comes to feeting our boys with shoes. So glad the online shopping wasn't big at the time!
So cute!
i want those shoes. and how did yuo get yoru playlist to be so small? i want mine like that! next time you come over, show me how to make mine small!
Thanks for making me want to spend money!
Thanks for making me want to spend money!
fun! my faves are the flip flops :)
Are are you in?
Post a Comment