Monday, July 28, 2008

Sharing the Love


RJ was probably a little alarmed when I unloaded my Joann Fabrics bag on Saturday, unleashing an arsenal of Butterick sewing patterns. The 17 patterns worth about $238 were purchased for a crazy good deal- $16.83!! Shya!

Hancock Fabrics will offer a similar deal Thursday through Sunday. All McCalls patterns .99 cents! Grab 'em up!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Let's get sewing!! What did you get?? How exciting.. I got chills just reading that :)

Emily said...

You are nuts, my friend.

NUTS!!

Caroline said...

wow. sew me something k?! er if you got any patterns that would fit me... lol

Mindi said...

nothingnothingNOTHING better than a deal--and the only thing better than that is a STEAL!!!

YOU GO, GIRL

Tanya said...

Sweet! I'm just getting into sewing, so I'm going to have to stop by Hancocks this weekend.

All8 said...

That's the only way to buy patterns!!!