My sneak peek has been posted and I'm just thrilled! Tina captured Oliver's sweet smile that I can never seem to catch. As soon as I pull out my camera he usually gives me the cheesy smile (eyes shut tight, nose scrunched, all teeth bared smile). Of course, I think his cheesy smile is adorable but this is the real Oliver. It totally melts my heart. :) And could Isabelle look any happier?! That girl loves to smile. Her half-moon eyes are a favorite of mine. Everytime I pull that picture up I'm grinning ear to ear.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Sneak A Peek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Those are so cute. I can't wait to see the whole shoot!
Absolutely adorable.
ahhh!! They are so cute! You seriously have some of the most beautiful kids i know!
I love them! That Tina is the BEST! :) I'm axiously anticipating the rest!
He's a doll!!
So cute! I can't wait to see more!
They look terrific! And great models definitely helps the process. :)
awww man. adorable rusti. she does a great job.
Just beautiful! I'd place bets the she has your smile.
You just can't beat a professional. Logan too has one of those "cheesy" grins when I try to take his picture. Tina takes beautiful photos!
those are to die for!! i want my picture taken again!!!!
Holy crap Rusti--your kids are gorgeous!!! What sweet pictures. They turned out beautifully!!
Post a Comment