Thursday, August 14, 2008

What the What?!

There's some dude with a ginormous blond afro riding a unicycle up and down my street.

I just thought I'd share that.

7 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

i think he was looking for my street - because that would have made my day. whenever they're doing floor exercises during the olympics, i have my eyes out for the vault. because when the gymnast goes running down toward the vault, a little camera on a track zooms down, too. and since it's blurry and in the background, it's sort of hard to tell, at first, what it is. my husband and i were saying it looked like a bear riding a unicycle, a random thing that our favorite author, john irving almost always works into his books. it has been cracking us up this week. because we were easily amused. anyway, a dude with an afro unicycling on our street would have really made our day! :)

Kizzie said...

Use your super spy abilities, that all bloggers must have, and snap a picture...that would be awesome!

I love snapping a picture of random people when I'm out that I feel are blog worthy...I feel so sneaky!
Try it, it gives quite the rush! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kizzie. I totally wanted a pic.

Amanda said...

I think I saw that afro just last night- but he wasn't on the bike.. I love that!

carey said...

man, I wish you could have taken a picture - that would rock. THEN...you could have sent it to me for my bad hair collection and both of us would have won.

Would have been really cool, Rusti. Too bad.... (j/k)

Jaynan said...

Yup... he definitely lives close by because I've seen him too (not on the bike). Hair like that is not easily forgotton!

Steph said...

I know where he lives!!
I KNOW I KNOW!
They live in the circle right below us. (can't remember the name of that circle)
In the house furthest East.
There are two unicycles in fact.
When we saw them riding today Zach decided he wants one. :)
I think it would be cool to try!
How funny!