Friday, September 26, 2008

Girly-Girl Photo Session

A while ago I mentioned that Tina Miera, photographer extraordinaire, contacted me about "girls day out" photo session idea. She asked if I wouldn't mind letting her photograph Isabelle in exchange for free images of the whole session. Who in their right mind would pass that up?! Of course, we took her up on it and spent half a day getting pictures done at The Gateway, Sweet & Sassy Salon (that place is in-sane!) and Isabelle's room.

She took tons of fun, colorful photos. One of my favorites is of Isabelle and a giant bundle of balloons (they were setting up for a festival and Tina stopped them so she could get a pic) and Isabelle's is doing one of her scrunchy "I'm so happy right now" smiles. Maybe it's just because I'm her mom but I think it's hilarious and adorable. Check them out here.

Also- I'll be doing a fantastic blog giveaway to celebrate my 1 year blogiversary, so check back soon! :)

23 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

Those are SOOOO cute! I love the music to all of the pictures - it matches perfect. How much would that cost a gal like myself? I would love her to take Sophia's pics.
So cute and SO memorable!

Danielle said...

OOOHH!!! LOVE it! :) What a cutie!!

Ware Family said...

Wow, I love them! She has the cutest bedroom ever, too.

Nicole said...

How funny! I was checking out her blog yesterday, before I read your post. It didn't even click that that was you and Isabelle. I don't think I've seen such cute pics before. SOOOOOO adorable!!!

Melissa E Photography said...

I am so jealous! They are SO CUTE!

Young People in Love said...

my mom and I watched this together. we loved the one of isabelle sitting at the table with you and just cracking up. cute shots. you both look beautiful!

also, i never knew the name of your blog came from the itsybitsy spider song. i love that!

Nelson said...

Fabulous. Those pictures are fabulous!
A few requests...
1-May I have a tour of your beautiful home when I get there on Thursday?
2-Please tell me where you got her leggings.
3-May I now refer to you as my "model friend?"
Also, I responded to your comment/question on my blog.

sissyann said...

Beautiful photos!!!

tara said...

no WAY to pick a favorite. no way. Isabelle is ADORABLE. as are her leggings. as is her mother:)

Tanya said...

Those pictures are so fabulous! I love that girl, she was totally in her element. I love that the pictures included you too.

Tanya said...

P.S. I love the new blog design!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

she is definitely such a cutie! good job tina right???

Amanda said...

I was WONDERING when you were going to share that with everyone :)! They are too cute!

Hannah said...

You should have put the hyperlink earlier in the post -- the suspense was KILLING me.

OH. MY. GOSH. Those were SO AMAZINGLY ADORABLY CUTE and the music was just perfect.

So Tina just up and ASKED you for a PHOTO SESSION?!?!?!?!!? I can't believe it I'm so insanely jealous I love Tina. You have been to her a MILLION times and I could only go once unless I paid. Psh.

LOVE the new blog title. Did you make it yourself? Come over and give me a few tips on some things this sunday.

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

sorry i messed up by that last one...

She looks like a little rockstar who can take care of herself.

My Favorites:

When she's blowing on her nails (b&w)
Jumping at the Sky
Buying candy
On the phone
"Serious" face by the glass
The first picture
With shoes
Buying Icecream
You kissing her cheek
Sticking her tongue out on the escalator.....

I could go on and on. I guess I love all of them.

oobie doobie!

Amanda said...

I love those pics! She is a doll! Looks like a fun day too.

Thierry said...

Adorable! She looks so grown up... I LOVE the one of her on her bed... so cute!

The Ashtons said...

WOW! I live those pics! I think I need to call Tina for myself and the boys. I am very impressed.

Nelson said...

Thanks for hosting Love & Logic.
You are simply fabulous.

carey said...

I can't see the pics for some reason. :( I'll keep trying. Can't wait to peek at your blog give away!

carey said...

PS - love love LOVE your blog banner & new look of it. So cool. :)

Jaynan said...

I haven't read all the other comments, so forgive me if I say the same thing everyone else has said. Those pictures are to die for. She's AMAZING! And YOU and ISABELLE are AMAZING! So I'm curious, how did you pick the outfit? It's PERFECT! Did you just take a chance on the funky look, or had she given you an idea of what she was going for?