Thursday, November 20, 2008

Add It To The List

Have you tried Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings? If you haven't, you must not go another day without trying them. Because, oh my! They are so good! And at two sticks of butter per pan it had better be. Not to mention the sugar....or the Mountain Dew.... So bad! And so good.... :)

Note: Thanks to Danielle we know Sprite works just as well. Also, caffeine free Mountain Dew.


BTW- It bugs me to publish a post without pictures. I just need them on there. So, I did a Google image search and provided my husband and myself an eyeful! I absentmindedly searched for "dessert", then "naughty dessert" (so I'm pretty much void of thought at this point), then just "naughty" (I KNOW! Where was my brain?!) Of course he looked over just then. Then quickly looked to me with the look of "What the...?!!!" as I closed that sucker. At that point, I decided this would be a post without pictures.

4 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

blame it on searching for pictures - we know what you were really doing!
so i'm thinking you need to bring one of these treats w/you today. why not add on the fat: popcorn, dumplings, soda, oh - and don't forget to make that popcorn w/EXTRA butter and SALT!
i'll be rolling out of the theater at this point :)

Ware Family said...

Ha ha, you crack me up!
No more image searching for you, you naughty girl!

Tanya said...

Oh how I love those dumplings! They are awesome.

And I'm totally with you, I feel like every post has to have a picture.

Sharla said...

Mmmmmmm, apple dumplings! Image searches can be risky-- I was once a little surprised when I searched "Home Alone". I meant the family-fun movie, but apparently there are different associations....