Monday, November 10, 2008

As We Bid Adieu To Bush

Let's acknowledge the "genius behind the stupidity" aka Andy Dick as the script writer. He's one weird dude but I very much enjoy this video. Very much.

Fav part- That painful pause during the debates. Totally remember that!


8 comments:

Thierry said...

oh man! I feel bad for the guy, but I just can't help but laugh out loud... That is hillarious!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

oh my heck - i was laughing uncontrollably. adios Mr. bush is all i have to say. well, there's a lot more i would LIKE to say, but probably shouldn't! ha ha ha

Kristi said...

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing that Rusti! That made me laugh--good times, good times.

Kellan said...

That is so funny!

Love the name of your blog - great name. See you - Kellan

Hannah said...

That was hilarious rusti thanks for posting it!

Lindsay said...

How is the book you're reading? I want to read a really good Christmas book. I'm thinking about getting The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck.

Amanda said...

I did want to post my comment on the video- hilarious. Poor guy- it might be genius- but he has no excuse- like being a mom, making dinner, responding to requests from kids, while talking on the phone... that was funny.

Sharla said...

That was genius.