As I'm catching up on my SIL's blog I got a rare glimspe into the madness behind that sweet little 14 year old face of hers. In reaction to a rumored audition for a part in New Moon by Vanessa Hudgens she wrote:
"If Vanessa Hudgens is picked for Leah Clearwater, I will go insane. Well, more insane than I am now. I will buy the DVD just to BURN IT. I will skin a small and furry animal. I will spit in a little old lady's face. I will DIE!! VANESSA HUDGENS CANNOT, ABSOLUTELY AND INFINATELY WILL NOT TAKE ANY PLACE IN NEW MOON'!"
Hannah, I'm scared...and admittedly entertained. ;)

11 comments:
I just died laughing ready about her fury on her blog. So funny.
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I love the part about "spitting in a little old ladies face"!
But I have to agree, I will be very disappointed if the rumors about Vanessa Hudgens are true. It would be a sad day.
oh man i could NOT AGREE MORE! NO VANESSA! Say it ISN'T SO!!
she's a riot though:) (hannah)
hannah hannah hannah *shakes head*
I too am entertained. Yet, I agree with her.
Sending you some ocd love through brain waves. You should notice an immediate difference.
Not only is that hilarious, but I have to give her an amen for that comment! Amen, sister!! I love the skinning the animal part--that made me laugh. :)
so i take it she doesn't like vanessa? ha!
No one could ever accuse her of having no opinion. ;)
heh heh.... Mom thought I was joking.
that is SO, SO funny! who would have thought such a young one could have so much rage? ha ha
good call.
Post a Comment