Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Answer Is nnnnYes

I love watching Inside the Actors Studio. Kevin Spacey gave one of the best interviews (though Conan O'Brians left me with tears, I was laughing so hard). I just want to share a clip of the impressions Spacey did on the show. Spot. On.

Skip the last 30 seconds to leave out a little cursing. It's bleeped but...




6 comments:

Anna said...

Im glad to see you back blogging. Ive been wondering about you for some reason. I love the Desitin. Totally something that would happen here!

tara said...

oh dude.

the christopher walken!! i think kevin spacey is odd, but man did he NAIL those!

i'm going to watch the Connan piece now.

GREAT link, thanks:)

Sharla said...

Thank you-- I love Kevin Spacey. Love. Don't judge me tara! :)

Sharla said...

P.S. Conan, too. Love.

Amanda said...

It's like watching someone change channels in their head... I had no idea he had THAT kind of talent! Thanks for sharing...

carey said...

Can't wait to watch this...(love him) AND the Conan one as well... Yee ha! Thanks!