I don't often purhase stamps but when I saw these on Etsy I just could not pass them up.
I just received my teeny tiny telephone stamp just in time to make "hello" cards for card group.
I can't think of a single reason to buy this stamp and yet, I really, really want it.
Maybe it's because they're so small (less than an inch diamter) that makes them hard to resist.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Etsy Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I never knew I needed a teensy bird stamp and accompanying teensy bird footprints, but I really, really do!
Love the can o'beans - that's too cute! I don't know what you'd use them for either, but I won't be surprised when you find a really fun way to!
This is me: totally excited for card group! Woo-hoo!
Love them. Think I need some of those for my preschool.
Thanks for referring Danielle to Love & Logic.
You're the best!
Those are ever so sweet. I understand your need. I agree with Sharla, I just might need the tiny bird too.
haha you remind me of my mom :P she collects all kinds of little things like that for no reason :D i mean seriously, have you seen all our little S&P shakers???
those ARE cute! i can't believe how many clubs you are in. I LOVE IT - MS. POPULAR.
how did the wedding go?
as for the can of beans - hmm. maybe you could . . . nope nothing. O'wait, there's always . . still nothing. Well shoot dawg, maybe you can just buy it so your other stamp doesn't feel so lonely.
You're gonna have to send out invitations for a chili cookoff to get some use out of that bean stamp, but I agree, it's cute!
Love it. I NEED the little bird feet stamp!!! Adorable!
Post a Comment