Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Play

This week I have {{gasp}} barely been on the computer. If you know me, you know this is not me. lol Some people need coffee to get their jumpstart. I need instant messenger, blogging, and mormonchic. However, parting myself from the WWW has had its benefits. My house is super clean! Spring cleaning, check! I can even admire my own grout. aaaahh! And one more thing to add to the ever growing list of crazy things I must do, I have learned to neatly fold fitted sheets and am oh so happy about it.

Now that the home is in order, I can pick up where I left off on my addiction.

There is an outrageously priced, but amazing crib on
Natalie’s blog that reminded me of Posh Tots. I love to look at thier products. They are so beautiful! But looking is as far as it goes as most of the furniture costs more than even Oprah would consider reasonable.



Coach Bed ($47,000)


Whimsical Shoe Amoire ($49,000)


Red Beards Playhouse ($52,000)


They have a new contemporary section that had me feeling like I’d slipped into a Salvador Dali painting.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, are you serious! $47,000 for a bed! Crazy.

Christina said...

That's some outrageously priced furniture! I can think of hundreds of things' I'd buy for that amount of money! And yes, I too remember how good it felt to master the fitted sheet. BTW, great to see you too :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh my heavens! that is some fabulous stuff! don't you wish you were a zillionaire?!

Young People in Love said...

Isn't weird how much time you suddenly have when you're not on the computer??? Kinda scary, actually.
Here's a random question...
since you seem to have quite the following, do you think you could post something about my shop and blog?
tell me if this is too weird.
love ya!

Hannah said...

Holy Hannah! Those are so fun!

Tanya said...

I could only dream of having a little girl sleeping in the princess carriage. I totally have a thing for Cinderella and would love to put something like that up in a princess themed room. Although, I think it'd be a big pain to get rid of when she grew out of it.

Mrs. Walker said...

I don't really understand the drawer lying down...how do you put anything in the ones that are completely vertical? C'mon rich people! Quit wasting money!

tara said...

holy crap. those are some freaky deaky pieces of furniture. how cool and fun!

All8 said...

I love the carriage bed, but holy crap having lots of cash must mean common sense has flown out the window.

Amy said...

I saw that a few years ago and was like "WOW!!". Not sure I like the new pieces though. :D

I need to separate myself from all the WWW has to offer. :D I'm like you, some people need coffee to wake up, I need my internet. Ha ha!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

What a cute furniture source! never in my wildest dreams though I do wish all the freakin time to get that cute stuff! I'm so glad that you have your cute boy and his legs back! thanks for worryin about me! talk to ya soon

Lupe said...

I ain't going to lie. If I would totally MTV Crib my home like that if I had the cash...no shame, I know.

Sharla said...

Boy, do I wish I admired my own grout-- that is an accomplishment! Ah, Posh Tots-- so dreamy! Although, I don't think I could shell out that dough even if money were no object. But it would be fun to find out, wouldn't it? :)

Emily said...

That is some fready-deaky furniture! How the heck are the accordian pieces even functional??!

Jared,Tamara +Kylie Morgan said...

woah baby! I shutter to think what I could do with my life if I could afford a $50K carriage bed! Yikes. As cute as that is, what a nightmare to make the bed & change the sheets in that thing. No thank you!

I need to follow your lead and take a break from my laptop. I'm too addicted.

Kristi said...

I hope you don't mind--I had to sneak over and take a look at your cute blog!! Love it and I love this furniture. How sweet are these? My kids would flip!