I've been tagged. This one I've never seen and I think could be quite enjoyable. I'm strumming my fingers together, already plotting who my victimes will be. Alright, Sami, you want to see it? You may want to sit down. lol
The rules of the game:
1. Show a picture of your bag
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents of your bag- no cleaning out first!
3. "Bag Tag" 5 people
--Imagine you’re away from home and there is a hot glue emergency! Lucky for me, I have several very handy sticks of glue. I just hope to run into someone who has the glue gun.
--And who doesn’t carry a bed finial with them?
--Hungry? Enjoy this apple.
--Amanda, yes that is the Scentsy cube you gave me. And while it may not look like it, it is in use. It makes my purse smell so nice!
--Man, Target gets a lot of our money!
--Paper or plastic?
--Will someone tell me why I have a Dairy Queen comment card?
--You may notice the one thing missing in my diaper bag- diapers.
TAGGED: Amanda D, Danielle, Sharla, Tara, and Tanya. mwahahahahahaha :)

16 comments:
I love the print of your bag and most definitely the color of your walls! Red all the way. And, who doesn't need glue sticks on hand?!
Your bag is so cute!! I'm not even going to empty mine out to see what's been hiding in there for who knows how long!! It's too scary to think about!! :)
You know, I was going to clean out my purse last night. Lucky for you I didn't. I don't think I've got five people to tag, but keep an eye out on my blog the next couple of days and you'll see the disaster area known as my bag.
P.S. I love your bag!
hahaha it's all layed out so organized on your floor! cute.
How cute is that sassy little bag of yours? seriously:)
I will ROCK this game. I just cleaned out my purse. nice.
The bed finial and the glue sticks are SO important yet normally so overlooked. Good call:)
I'll admit that I felt a little stress for you when I saw that you had been tagged for this....lol Good thing you put the stuff into nice, neat piles! hehe
Scentsy is good for all things... the glue sticks made me laugh- and Target gets all of my money, too.. when are we going shopping??
Fun! And how cute is your bag!
OK-- off to see what horrors I have hidden in my bag... :)
(this is a different one!)
You've been tagged! Check out the post on my blog, copy and paste it to yours and answer the questions!
hope you're all well!
-NICOLE
That is so hilarious! I bet I literally have like, 5 things in my purse...if that!
YES! That was so cool! Whoever starts these things is one flippin' genius!
Oooh, I really like your bag!! And you crack me up--you can never have too many Dairy Queen comment cards on hand :)
those contents look way too organized. Don't you have more junk in there?! I'd be mortified to show you mine. :) Cut cute bag, by the way.
Rusti, can you please make room on that rug for me to roll over and laugh my arse off? LOL!
I must make this a criteria for people wanting to be my friend..show me what's in your purse and if it makes me laugh...you're VIP in with me. ;)
By the way, your bag is so cute!
Post a Comment