Friday, August 15, 2008

Crazy Hit the Road On A Motorcycle

Have you seen this?!

5 comments:

Nelson said...

Unbelievable!
You know what's really crazy? The fact that your daughter started kindergarten. I can't believe it. I am glad to hear that she is doing so well.

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

good grief. and people wonder why motorcyclists get splattered on the road all the time...answer? because they think like that dude. jack wants a motorcycle...I'll show him that.

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

good grief. and people wonder why motorcyclists get splattered on the road all the time...answer? because they think like that dude. jack wants a motorcycle...I'll show him that.

carey said...

Motorcycles scare my pants right off. I told Ty I'd leave him if he ever decided to take that or flying up. Extreme? Maybe. I don't care; I'd rather have a hub around. :)

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

I kept waiting for him to fall off. I am glad he didnt splatter all over the road over a text message. CRAZY!