Saturday, November 22, 2008

Glittery Glittery Night


Last night was SO much fun! Tiffany and I went to the Twilight movie event hosted by TwilightMOMS. There was a lot to see and a bunch of free stuff. Gotta love free. Among the many vendors, there was a glitter booth where you could get blasted all over with sparkle from an airbrush gun. They were not messing around! Everywhere you went the floors were dusted in glitter. I'm sure the clean up crew was thrilled.

So the movie...alright. Not bad. Not awesome. Pretty much what I expected. What movie lives up to the book? The only thing that I found myself cringing over where the acting skills (read: lack of) of the girl who played Alice. Thumbs down on that one. Still I was entertained and had a great time. I liked the movie overall and I've read they will start filming New Moon shortly.

And, yes, that is a vampire bite on Tiffany's neck.

8 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

Glitter is right! That was such a fun night. Thanks for letting me go with you!
About the marks on my neck. Well, Rusti got a little too excited during the movie and attacked me! Can you believe it???
JUST KIDDING!!! love ya tons. you are awesome!

Lori said...

You summed up my feelings about it perfectly. Jasper's Edward Scissorhands impersonation was enough to make up for Alice's poor acting. :)

Emily said...

Haha - love Tiffany's bite! Looks like a blast!

Young People in Love said...

you look gorgeous in that pic, rusti!

Amanda said...

It was an eventful night- everywhere I go this week, people have been talking about it!!

Nelson said...

I might be the last person in UT to see this movie. Thanks for the review.

John and Heidi said...

I am soo glad that you had a great time!!! Yes!! the glitter was every where. I think it lingered in my house for several days!!! I of coursed loved the movie. I had low expectations so I enjoyed it more then I thought. I do think it is better the 2nd time. The cheesy stuff has become my fav, because I am sure to get a good laugh.

Kristi said...

You guys are adorable!! I love it!