
...As of yesterday, my Christmas shopping is done! The only thing left is to get some treats for the stockings. With so much to do during the holidays I feel like I never enjoy them anymore. By the time Christmas comes around, I'm sick of the music, sick of the stores, sick of the stress of not finding anything for so-and-so. We never end up with time to make it as spirital I would like. This year my goal was to be done by Thanksgiving. Now, I feel like with the shopping done I can just relax, enjoy the holidays, and spend more time refectling on the reason we celebrate. Plus, I can wrap at my leisure. Which is awesome because I love wrapping as you may remember.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I Would Like to Announce...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Rusti,
I ran into Amanda last night and she told me you have a blog...I am so excited to have found it and catch up on your cute family. Send me your email address, and I can add you as a reader to my blog. My email address is mbeal1@yahoo.com
:) Megan Beal (aka Sage Builders lady)
That's awesome Rusti! My goal was before December, and I think I might make it. I'm almost done.
I think I might use your wrapping ideas this year!
You're my hero. seriously. November 13th and you're done already!? nice.
My goal is to be done by the first week in December...we'll see.
That's awesome. I'm almost done, I'm hoping to be completely done in the next couple of weeks.
jealous! i haven't bought one gift yet. not ONE! crap.
Yep, I'm jealous, too! Nice job Rusti! You are so on top of it!
GOOD JOB!!! that is seriously impressive. but i must say, your wrapping jobs are even MORE IMPRESSIVE. maybe you should teach us your skills on bunco night :) o'wait, that is if I COME! ha ha ha
Godo job to you Rusti! Every year I think to myself "next year I'm going to start early" and sometimes I do, but not this year. But I hope to get it started and finished in the next 2 weeks. I love wrapping too when the kids are asleep and I turn Christmas music on and sip hot cocoa...aahhh I love this time of year!
I am so jealous of you. Usually I like to be done (except for things like stocking stuffers) by my birthday, which is in October.
This year, um.....no.
We're about halfway done, which is good considering the busy year we've had.
So jealous.
Wrapping at my leisure...a girl can dream right?
are you kidding me?? what a freak you are!! lol.. wow.. that's amazing.. i haven't even made a list yet... let alone checked it twice
I SO hate you right now! ;)
STOP! Are you serious?! I am so impressed (and just when I was feeling good that I JUST started today!). :) Now you can kick your feet up and just enjoy the season!
ah man. you are SOOO my idol rusti. Smart SMART lady. I'm going to try HARD to be done by dec. 1. that's my new goal.
WELL DONE GIRL:)
Wow. I am so impressed! I'm just grateful for online shopping so that I usually don't have to deal with the crowds at the stores.
Wow I dont like you anymore for being so motivated. I always dream of doing this. Im having a baby in 3 weeks and still havent done any! Congrats on being done!
I need to get on it! I haven't bought a single thing yet!
that is out of control! way to go! we're trying to figure out what we're going to do gift wise because we'll be at jack's parent's house in california. In other words: I'm not even close to knowing what to get much less purchased any of it!!! green with envy: amanda
My mouth just fell open! You are awesome! You'll need to teach an enrichment course on how to do that. :)
Wow! That is amazing!!! I've kinda started. (blushing) Tips?
Whoops forgot to tell you. You won!
So impressed with you girl!
Though I am not on your level, I have made some great progress this year as well. I have started, which is an improvement. Usually I don't start until Christmas Eve. Yikes-a-mikes-a!
I am going to try to do the same... you are the BEST! I LOVE my new apron... I felt so chic as I made dinner tonight...
Post a Comment