Awwwwww! I want it!! And I bet I could get Gerritt to keep it on too, if I tied the straps really tight!
That is freaking cute!
*pssst* they have it in 8-24 months too! i'm just saying! ha ha ha
am TOTALLY getting this for my sister's baby!and ripping it off for my blog!thanks rusti
I saw that on Etsy...so cute! Buy it for me.. jk, but seriously..
oh man. KILLLING me with it's cuteness. I am in love with that.
Oh heavens, I love that!!! Such a great find!!!
Adorable.
dang, that's precious. Almost adorable enough to make me want another bambino...almost.
Aw, that's so cute!I just want to take that little monkey home with me!
You always find the cute things...
I love that hat too. I keep thinking I can pull it off on my 18 month old, but deep down I know he is past that hat's prime.
That really is cute. It reminds me of a lion hooded towel that my aunt made for aj when he was a baby. Too cute!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Awwwwww! I want it!!
And I bet I could get Gerritt to keep it on too, if I tied the straps really tight!
That is freaking cute!
*pssst* they have it in 8-24 months too! i'm just saying! ha ha ha
am TOTALLY getting this for my sister's baby!
and ripping it off for my blog!
thanks rusti
I saw that on Etsy...so cute! Buy it for me.. jk, but seriously..
oh man. KILLLING me with it's cuteness. I am in love with that.
Oh heavens, I love that!!! Such a great find!!!
Adorable.
dang, that's precious. Almost adorable enough to make me want another bambino...almost.
Aw, that's so cute!
I just want to take that little monkey home with me!
You always find the cute things...
I love that hat too. I keep thinking I can pull it off on my 18 month old, but deep down I know he is past that hat's prime.
That really is cute. It reminds me of a lion hooded towel that my aunt made for aj when he was a baby. Too cute!
Post a Comment