
Potty training began over the weekend. It's day 5 and I've never wanted a ShamWow more than I do at this moment. Yesterday didn't go so great. I think me and my carpet are showing signs of post-traumatic stress syndrome. Today, however, much more successful. Now, if I can just get out of the house for a while and not think about ones and twosies, I might be able to stop the twitching.
Over the last few days I've spent an addicts amount of time on Etsy. My favorites are threatening to spill over 6 pages. That's after cleaning it out. I've only purchased a few essentials though.
I think these cards from TayloredArts are adorable. I'm thrilled to use them at the end of the year.
I wanted to nab these too. They're sitting in my favorites for now, while I come up with an excuse to buy them. (She mentions that she has a boy silhouette as well.)
If I were a teacher...
Another new favorite shop is Otis B. This one is on it's way:
Others on my wish list are this:
and this:

I may have throw this is the cart as well:

More to come. ;)

11 comments:
ooh, you are so right, those are TOO CUTE!! thanks for the heads up!
Love all of those cards. So cute.
BEAUTIFUL jewelry!!
also, did i tell you i'm writing in my blog again? well, i am. and i see you are back at it as well!
Ooooo...gorgeous stuff. You have such great taste!
Cute Etsy picks!
I really need to jump on the potty training wagon with Avery. It scares me. :) Good luck though!
that jewelry is AWESOME and CHEAP to boot! lot's of great stuff.
potty training is not the weak. I KNOW! i'm dreading it. not gonna even THINK about it for several months. libby's little for her age, so i'm good, right?
Were you wearing that last necklace at bunco? Whatever it was, it was fabulous. wth is etsy? haha I guess I need to check it out - cool, unique stuff.
OOOhhh... those are some cute picks! I loved the post traumatic stress part... too funny!
good luck!! And i LOVE the cards and jewelry! So cute!!
Potty training is the worst. The twitching does stop, but comes back if you think about it too hard--oops, there I go.
Cute stuff! I was just needing something to spend too much time on-- thanks. :)
Oh mama--I love all your picks. Which makes me think I may need your help picking cute stuff more often. :)
Post a Comment