Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Laughed so hard I cried!

After reading through Lupe's answers, laughing most of the time, I thought I would give this questionnaire a shot. Go ahead and eat some sugar to keep you awake until the end.


Best thing you cooked last week:
The best thing and the only thing I cooked last week was Turkey & Apple Panini’s with Potato Soup.


If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
Our family would spend summers in a different country each year.


When was the last time you cried?
Last night while watching We Are Marshall.


Three things you were doing ten years ago:
1. Watching literally every movie that came to the theater. (I was planning to become a director.)
2. Working at a sweet call center where my boss would have us take breaks to evaluate her monologues.

3. Barely making 2am curfew every night.

Three things on your to do list today:
1. Stare into the dark abyss. JK- unless the abyss is laundry.
2. Call Dell to have someone put the “n” key back on my keyboard.
3. Work off the 4 donuts I just inhaled.

Three favorite snacks:
1. Does ice cream count as a snack?
2. Almonds
3. Whipped cream straight from the can.

Seven bad habits:
1. Re-writing everything. I hate my handwriting. I’m a little OCD about it. Truthfully, it’s not as bad as OCD, I just hate the word anal. (There it is anyway)
2. I will sometimes where the same mascara for 3 days.
3. I drive barefoot with my left foot up on the seat.
4. I routinely go to bed at 2am.

5. I rarely get to making a point without going off on several tangents.
6. I’m always late. If only I could lie to myself about the time.

7. I couldn’t think of another so I asked RJ to help. He told me to put down that I pronounce caramel as “car-a-mel” instead of “car-mel”. I still think I’m right!

Three favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Ice cream
3. Potatoes, you can do so many things with those bad boys.

Top three places I've been:
1. Brazil
2. Lake Tahoe
3. Oceanside

Five favorite memories: (hope nobody minds me sharing)
1. Several years ago, Randi stayed at my house. I was on the couch and she was sleeping on the floor next to the couch. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. A minute or two later I see Randi coming toward me holding her watery eye. I asked what the matter was and she just looked at me like I was crazy and said, “You stepped in my EYE!!!” I seriously had no idea!
2. Heading toward the freeway with my mom when the wheel came off of her truck. I was laughing so hard I was almost in tears watching my mom chase after her runaway tire.

3. Screaming down the freeway as Randi was driving on the wrong side, into oncoming traffic. Oh, it gets better. We find an open area and she pulls off into safety, but for some reason she begins to doubt that she was actually on the wrong side and so pulls BACK onto the freeway where we drive until there are enough people honking, flashing, and swerving that she pulls into the muddy median. The next day we explained the mud by saying that we went 4wheeling.
4. Oliver finally indicating “yes”. He does this not by nodding his head but by throwing both hands in the air and saying “woooooooo”. No clue where that came from.
5. Isabelle’s infamous movie quotes. Once when she was unhappy about leaving grandma’s she turned to me an said, “I’m not happy, Bob! Not happy!” (from the Incredibles) with a very serious expression.

Tagged: YOU!

5 comments:

Lupe said...

Okay..Turkey and Apple Panini w/ potato soup? That's like a meal at a restaurant! Sounds delish :) I'm cracking up at your memories of driving..runaway wheel and driving on the wrong side of traffic instantly qualifies you as an episode of COPS. LOVE your list! :)

Caroline said...

LOL! that is awsome! i can't believe that you're alive after that driving-into-oncomming-traffic thingy. :)

carey said...

I didn't know you had a blog, ciao. It's awesome (love the background by the way). Almonds are one of my favorite snacks too. :)

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA!! Your 5 memories are hilarious. I am a multiple day mascara wearer too. Glad I'm not the only freak! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.