Halloween was quite a success this year. Oliver, a big fan of dinosaurs, or at least of saying “raaaaahh”, wanted to be in his costume as much as possible. He even loved the big, stuffed dinosaur head that blocked a good part of his view. He looked so cool! (I would even say ‘cute’ but RJ tells me this is unacceptable for boys to be called. LOL)
It was so fun to watch Isabelle trick or treating around RJ’s office. It was one of those moments when you realize how much your kid has grown. She’s got the Halloween system down pat. Say “trick or treat”, grab candy, and make haste to next person. She collected a bag of candy that nearly out-weighs her. Seriously! I have got to find a way to make some of that candy disappear…
Of course, all good things come to an end. Oliver's came sooner in the day. After trick or treating at the office he laid down on the carpet and wouldn't get back up.
Isabelle, on the other hand, was ready to party all night long.







8 comments:
How fun! I'm glad everyone had a good time and some awesome candy! That makes for an awesome halloween!
What a fun Halloween! Cute pictures!
I love their costumes!! SO cute!
i adore that butterfly costume, SO beautiful, i still can't believe you made it! i am a talentless shmuck, lol.
What cute kids! And I love their names!!!
You're kids are gorgeous! I like how in the picture with the 3 kids sitting all the costumes are autumny colours. Perfect!
I love the pics.. you always have such adorable pictures!!
Sweet kids!! Those pics are adorable!!
Post a Comment