Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mom -my

I think most moms enjoy being called "Mommy" during the precious babyhood/toddlerhood years. I love to hear it. I call myself Mommy when I'm talking to my kids. RJ refers to me as Mommy. Isabelle most often still calls me Mommy. So why does Oliver call me "Mom"? Almost as soon as he learned mamamama it changed to Mom. Perhaps it's a desire to be a big kid? I don't know... I'll admit though that it's funny to hear from his little voice. I'll often here a barage of it when he wakes up or when his music turns off at night.


7 comments:

Lupe said...

What a precious audio of your sweet Oliver! That makes being a Mom so much fun! Thanks for sharing that and inspiring me to go back to view our old home movies of my kiddos!

By the way...loving the look of your blog. Festive cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lupe, you're blog is too cute! With my kids, my youngest started calling me "Mom" pretty early on. I think it definitely stems from wanting to be big.

Danielle said...

what a cute little voice :) i love it!

Emily said...

I love that video - he has such a tiny little voice!

Thierry said...

SO CUTE!

All8 said...

So sweet! Just melts a Momma's heart.

Laura said...

I think it's so funny that you stood there an recorded it. haha. I love it. I was scared he was going to jump out from behind the door and frighten me or something.