Friday, December 14, 2007

Will someone open this for me?



Doesn't the word spritzer just sound refreshing? Knudson's has these delicious organic spritzers in mango, black cherry, red raspberry, grape and tangerine. I love them so much, I should be their spokeswoman. I've been thinking about the tangerine for a couple of days now. Craving is more like it. I find myself lost in a daydream where I'm enjoying that first bubbly sip. So imagine how pleased I was when I open the fridge this morning to find a whole pack of them!
I have only one complaint: I can't open any of them! I have twisted and pulled and tapped to no avail. And now my hand is red. lol Guess I have to wait until RJ gets home.

7 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

oucha! it usually helps if i wrap my hand in a towel when i'm doing that sorta thing. those DO sound yummy!

Emily said...

Don't ya know about the hand towell trick, you wussy, wussy girl, you!! :)

carey said...

How frustrating is that??? I love good & fancy drinks. I'm convinced that I could easily become an alcoholic...

Mrs. Walker said...

Wait, don't you have like a bottle opener or something? What kind of a kitchen gadget wizard are you?

Laura said...

dang. I think I'd go get a screw and screw a hole in the bottle top then get a straw to poke through the hole... Yup. Desperate times and all that.

Lupe said...

How funny are you? Why must you torture yourself with things you don't have? LOL! I'm with Carey, I can easily be an alchoholic or a coffee mocha queen if I didn't know any better...:0)

Thierry said...

hahaha you are silly! :)