Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag You're It!

I have been tagged by Emily. Its cute but it's long. Bear with me as I try to be interesting. :)



The age you will be on your next birthday:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Still young, right? Why does everyone at the grocery store call me Mam? It's Miss unless you want to be poked in the eye! (I'd be happy to arrange that.)


A place you would like to visit:

Photobucket

Italy! I canceled my plans to study abroad in Firenze when RJ & I got serious. It's cool though, now we can go togther. What's a gondola ride alone anyway?


One of your favorite places:

Photobucket

Ilha Grande, Brazil. It seriously looks like the picture. Lush green forest meeting emerald water. Most of the beaches were totally secluded.


Your favorite object:

Photobucket

I'm totally diggin' my Envirosax. I have 5 super cute sacks I keep in my bag. I went on a quick store run last night. What would have gone into three plastic bags fit in this one. And although, I was carrying a 2-litter and pizza box amoung the items, the bag felt super sturdy. If you haven't gone green, do it. Come on, don't be like Emily. lol jk


Your favorite food:
Photobucket

Sushi, especially tempura. I love it so much, it's like dessert for me.

Your favorite color:

Photobucket

Hard one. I LOVE colors! Right now my eye tends to be drawn to this green though. Oh, how I wish I had the money to snag this coat.

Your favorite animal:

Photobucket

Though I have no desire to keep a pet right now, I have always loved Great Danes. And this guy totally gets me! I can tell.

Photobucket
And who couldn't love something that sweet and tiny?


Name of pet: (most recent)
Photobucket

Harvey the rabbit. Yes, after Harvey the pooka. This movie was one of my favs as a kid. Love that Jimmy Stewart.

Where you live:

Photobucket

Utah rocks! No, literally, it's a picture of Utah rocks.

Your middle name:

Photobucket

Nicole: This name has been nothing but trouble. From what I understand my name was supposed to be Nicole Rusti. Sneaky dad. It's only been in recent years that I've learned how to pronounce my middle name. Man, that sounds so sad! lol Growing up I pronouned it as Ni-cool. What the flip?! How could I have not been corrected on that earlier? Years after relearning my middle name I came across my birth certificate adn found that I never learned how to spell it correctly either! I'm serious people, what's up? It's not Nicole, it's Nichole. I'm so not interested in spending days to get all my documents changed to add in that "h". Nope, it'll have to be Nicole.

Your college major:

Photobucket

Film Studies. I was studying to become a director/screenwritter/actor. I have yet to go back and finish school, but when I do I can't say I'll keep the major. After joining the church and starting a family, my desires have changed somewhat.

A bad habit of yours:

Photobucket

Going to Target. I can't leave that place with under a $100 worth of stuff. I drive there to get a storage bin, I leave with half the store. I shouldn't be allowed to go there. (hangs head in shame)

Your favorite holiday:

Photobucket

I'm going to have to agree with Emily on Birthdays. I espcially love celebrating the important people in my life. (cheesy smile)

TAGGED: Amanda L, Carey, & Kristi. I expect good follow-through ladies. ;)

12 comments:

All8 said...

Fun stuff. I LOVE your envirosax. They have some of the best prints!

Tanya said...

Nice! I love the pictures you added to really explain each answer. I remember your problem pronoucing Nicole. But I never knew about the spelling...that's too funny!

Hannah said...

How fun! I love your envirosax too!!

Anonymous said...

Love this, too fun!

Kristi said...

Oh girl, I love sushi!! Yum. It really is like dessert. And I am the same way with Target. I struggle to get out of there without spending way too much money.

Emily said...

Ihle Grande - I miss that place! I can't believe you were so into all those nude beaches....not for me!

Mrs. Walker said...

I wouldn't have taken you as the enviromentally friendly person...perhaps the accessory conscious, but not the environment.

:D

And what is with you not knowing your middle name?!

Rusti said...

Let's make Emily's comment clear for my parents who read this blog. There were no nude beaches.

And my children were immaculately conceived.

Sharla said...

Ooooh, love the envirosax. Film studies-- how cool! "Film as Art" was one of my favorite classes-- I can just imagine studying Bergman, Kurosawa, Rusti. Yeah, priorities change, don't they? :)

carey said...

What a fun post! And how COOL is that about you in film studies???!!! Target is a weakness of mine too. OK, I'll get moving on my answers - thanks for the tag - sounds fun. :)

Lori said...

My brother spelled his FIRST name wrong for 19 years. He was filling out his mission papers and wrote "Jeffrey" and my mother said, "are you serious?" Of course he's never been Jeffery, he's always been Jeff, so how would he know? haha! He says he still has to consciously sound it out as he is writing. Jeff - er- eee. Funny.

Lupe said...

Film school? How awesome is that? You are such a fun gal!