click on:99 Balloons
I saw that a few days ago and totally cried! I'm so glad you posted it, it's so touching.
Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it. Very sweet. I totally got teary eyed.
oh man. watched this with a wiggly libby on my lap and cried. What an amazing family. thanks for posting:)
man! you need to warn a person! totally bawled.. meany..
Wow. That was incredible and made me cry like a baby...
Here I am during kids naptime getting caught up on blogs. Found this, and now I am crying my eyes out!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I saw that a few days ago and totally cried! I'm so glad you posted it, it's so touching.
Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it. Very sweet. I totally got teary eyed.
oh man. watched this with a wiggly libby on my lap and cried. What an amazing family. thanks for posting:)
man! you need to warn a person! totally bawled.. meany..
Wow. That was incredible and made me cry like a baby...
Here I am during kids naptime getting caught up on blogs. Found this, and now I am crying my eyes out!
Post a Comment