Here's the outfit that Isabelle begs me to let her wear everyday. Jealous? Want to get this look for yourself? It's easy! Here are the essentials:
1- Multi-colored striped tights
2- Long sleeved multi-colored striped shirt (not intended to match the tights)
3- Sleeveless floral print (again be sure to bring in some fresh colors here)
4- Leggings with lace trim to pull it all together.
Fantabulous! (as Isabelle would say)
And I must share a recent dialogue between Isabelle and RJ while browsing at Target:
Isabelle: Ooooo, can I get that???
RJ: Tell you what- you can get it if you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".
Isabelle: Oh, I can't dad. I can only say 'I love you'.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
That's My Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
well, i think she's got STYLE! i love it.
HAHA! She sure knows how to win over her dad. What a cute girl!
That outfit is awesome! I love it when kids insist on dressing themselves! Luckily for me Avery has not gotten to that point yet!
And I love the target conversation! Too cute!
I think that outfit is kinda cute! It's a lot better than some other outfits I've seen kids wearing.
Everything she says is too funny and so cute! She is a doll.
She's like a little stripey leprechan! LOL
I'm bummed about the pics too! Did Elizabeth get hers yet?
She is totally rocking the stripes. And it sounds like she's got RJ wrapped around her little finger!
that's totally fab! haha she's so cute! :D:D:D
hehe, Isa is awesome! I totally need that look! And what a charmer :)
This is definetly something my little free spirit Maggie would choose, but she would put a denim skirt over it all! Gotta love it!
Looks like you have a little trendsetter on your hands!
I think she is on to something... I like the floral with stripes with solid... she is your kid alright! I love the target conversation.. What a clever girl- did R.J. offer her everything in the store??
I'm totally enamored with this post! I especially love the dialogue bit. It made me think of Isabelle saying, "But I can't be nice!" As RJ takes her out of that baptism. She's the greatest :)
Post a Comment