Two weddings, several parties, volunteering at preschool, planting trees, too many doctor/dentist appointments….. never a dull moment.
Monday, I had Isabelle’s mole rechecked. It has doubled in size again and has some characteristics that are worrying to me. This time the dermatologist felt it should be removed. We have an appointment set for May 9th at Primary Children’s Hospital. She will be sedated while they remove it. I’m worried about what it’s going to be like afterward. It’s in a pretty, ahem, private area and I’m concerned about pain for her.
On a happy note: Saturday, Amanda and I saw Nine Sinatra Songs performed by Ballet West. Let me tell- it was fabulous! One For My Baby (And One More for the Road) was definitely entertaining. The dancers performed as if they were a little tipsy. The whole performance was only a quarter of what was on the bill. There was quite a variety of ballet and it was so fun! I started thinking of how fun it would be to have season tickets. Me! Who never considered herself a ballet-lover. It was just that fun!
I searched every nook and obnoxious cranny of my car, house, church and purse for my phone. Could not find it! To make the search extra fun the phone was on silent. Frustrated, I gave up tonight and had my phone suspended in case it had been stolen. Five minutes later RJ walked into the room holding what could be compared to the Holy Grail (too dramatic? ok, you’re right). Enrique over at Verizon had my phone back up and running within a couple of minutes. I could’ve kissed him! --RJ, not Enrique. lol
I’m looking forward to all the boutiques coming up this weekend. I'm not a vendor for any of them (this time around anyway) but I just love looking at all the awesome stuff make by local artists. Anyone want to go with me?

Thursday, April 24, 2008
A Thought Provoking Title
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Poor Isabelle! I hope everything goes well. Too bad she's going to be sedated, I was going to say let's meet in the cafeteria first!
You and your phone. It's a constant battle to keep it with you, isn't it?
:)
I hope that everything goes well with poor little Isabelle. It shouldn't take long though.
Do you have a booth at these shows or are you just going for fun?
I am so glad that you loved the ballet- as did I! It was great! I am so glad you found your phone!!
oooh ballet! wait till hannah hears, she'll be so jealous. i bet
Poor thing! I hope things go well for her. Ugh, phones. How come they are always on silent when they get lost?
You've caught me on an off night where I'm commenting, because bloglines is too safe and comfy!
I also wanted to add that it's really hard for me to read your blog for some reason! The design and the letters kind of blend in. I dunno if you're working on it or what, but just wanted to make you aware!
I feel so bad for Isabelle and her mom! How not fun.
As for the cell phone, Ive lost or ruined more than I can even remember!
I feel so bad for Isabelle and her mom! How not fun.
As for the cell phone, Ive lost or ruined more than I can even remember!
I am loving that you put "A thought provoking title." HAHA!
That is so scary about Isabelle! I hope everything goes well. Great job, on being aware and noticing there might be a problem.
Man, I'm so sad I missed the Ballet, it sounded wonderful!!
and oooh, boutiques!! i wanna come!!
You are one busy Momma!
I hope everything goes well for Isabelle on May 9th! Our family will say prayer for her! I love your blog! My blog address is www.capturedbytammy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment