Friday, May 2, 2008

I've Been Biten

I read Twilight on Wednesday. I'll admit my skepticism after hearing so much hype. What book could live up to it really? But I'm totally hooked. I've just grabbed New Moon from a neighbor and though it's nearly 600 pages I'm sure it will be read by tomorrow. Where did I get so much time on my hands, you ask? I didn't, I'm totally ignoring any responsibility at this time.

I'm getting excited for the Twilight movie, coming out in December. Though (again with the skepticism) it may not live up to the book, I'm still totally thrilled about it. There are no previews available as they are still filming BUT there is a little behind the scenes which looked pretty enticing:

Twilight Behind the Scenes


and The Host comes out in 3 days!

10 comments:

carey said...

Holy cow! I haven't seen that before and it got me all excited to see the movie! I admit, I am smitten with the series too...and I reallllly didn't want to be. :)

Emily said...

Wow! Look at you - finally joining the party and now being a, dare I say, crazy Twilight fan! Now you'll have to go back and read all the things everyone else has said about it that you never understood! hehe

Caroline said...

haha yes!!! another one joins us! but i bet there's no one who is as obsessed about it as me. remember to watch glen beck on tuesday!!! and read the time mag article!! and tell me when yo uget to chapter three in new moon!!!!!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

ha. neener neener. I felt like a guppy when I got sucked in too! I hadn't heard of host though! thanks for the heads up. I worry also about the movie kinda crashing what we've imagined as we've read these books but what can ya do?

Michelle said...

I was just thinking about these books today. I was at a shower and a girl there was wearing a shirt that said, "I want a man who can sparkle." It was pretty cute.

Nelson said...

love it!

Caroline said...

OH guess what, you all should go join or atleast check out this fan website called "twilight moms" and it's totally dedicated to fans 25 and older, who are moms or whatever. i've heard good things about them. they keep you pretty up to date with everything that's going on with the movie. seriously i know EVERYTHING about the movie basically. just ask me anything, casting, where they are filming, ya. anyway here's the link: http://twilightmoms.com/ seriously check it out!!!!!

Jaynan said...

The clips were fun. I didn't know the actor who plays Edward was Cedric in Harry Potter #4. That's kind-of weird for me. He's not the Edward I pictured.

Tanya said...

I've heard a lot of good things about these books. They are on my list of books to read, but I'm not making much reading progress right now so it will still be a while before I read them.

When are you heading to Hawaii, isn't it soon?

Kristi said...

Ooooh mama--I can't wait to see the movie...I still have to read Eclipse and I just barely heard about The Host. Have you read it? I'm thinking I might have to. :)

Also, I meant to tell you I la la love my iPod. I used to have a different brand and it was fine, but I really do love my ipod the best...

And finally (sorry this is so long--sheesh!) I LOVE your colors on your blog. So so cute!!!