Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love & Logic Course

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Love & Logic. I owe much of my patience to using its methods. I agree whole-heartedly the parenting techniques and I've experienced many positive changes in practicing them. My kids are happier when I'm using Love & Logic and so am I! When I use the methods I don't feel that desperate "at the end of my rope" feeling.

I'll be opening my home for a Love & Logic parenting course. Specifically Early Childhood Love & Logic (birth through 6 years). Katie is a fabulous instructor and has remained open to receiving emails and calls about any parenting questions I've had. She has agreed to come out to Herriman for this class, so those of us at this end of the valley can take advantage of the convenience. :)

Contact me ASAP, if you would like a spot in the class. It's so worth it!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally love to come if I was closer. Seriously. I should have found out about this 9 years ago! Oh, I just started Twilight last night! Like you, I was skeptical, but I'm really enjoying it!

Emily said...

Yay for Love and Logic!!!! I bet your 10 spots will fill up soon - the next time she teaches it, it'll probably be in Heber or Park City!
I kinda want to come again - it's so FUN! :)

Amanda said...

You know I'm in and can't wait to learn a lot!

sue said...

I've taken her course TWICE and I swear if you didn't live so far I'd come again. :)

Michelle said...

I wish I could do it- but I'm having a baby in June so I wont be up to it this time around. Hopefully there will be a next time? I've heard great things about love and logic.

carey said...

I took one of these through my childrens' elementary school and it was one of the best things I ever did! I hope you learn as much as I did - good luck!

Kristi said...

I feellike such a freak because I haven't read this yet...I am really thinking I need to now because heaven knows I need more patience. :) How awesome to have this course at your home!!

Caroline said...

is there love and lofic for step parents? jkjk but it would be seful with valerie