I only have a moment but I must save this blog from dullsville. I have to laugh because whenever life gets interesting there’s no time to blog about it. I had a fantastic 27th birthday on the 22nd, a photo session involving three locations and a much needed lunch break, a prairie themed enrichment night that managed to be spiritual and pee-your-pants-funny, and on and on. Seriously, there is something on the calendar everyday. And thank heavens for that ginormous whiteboard calendar! I think I may have finally found a way to be organized. I’ve missed enough doctors’ appointments to merit the cost of my new system. (Grabbed it off of potterybarn.com on clearance)
Worth every penny! 
Time for me to get ready. I’m off to see Al Green in concert tonight!! I know at least half of you just asked yourselves “Who??”. He’s a soul singer, probably most famous in the 70's, that brings back some great memories of growing up for me. I've added a few songs to my playlist if you're curious enough. Here's hoping it doesn't rain.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Poppinng In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I've been wondering where you were! Love the calendar board. I want one!
ooh, i LOVE that Calendar! SO jealous! Have fun at the concert!!
Oh THAT Al Green! I added a song not long ago to my playlist... hahahahaha! I need to know more about the pee-your-pants funnies!!
Congrats on being organized! Amen to your statement that as soon as life gets interesting, there's no time to blog. I'm right there with ya...in fact, I shouldn't be commenting right now, but I couldn't resist. ;)
i think i need to come see it in person. that looks awesome!
I love the pottery barn clearance section, it's the best.
Glad you enjoyed the concert! Better you than me! :)
Post a Comment