Thursday, October 16, 2008

ABC




While playing around at Kangaroo Zoo I notice Oliver pick something up off of the ground and immediately pop it into his mouth. He's chewing and smiling, looking utterly pleased. "Oliver Benton, spit it out! What is that?!" Even bigger smile "Gum!". *shudder* ugh *shudder* While chasing the gum around with my finger in a disgusting version of keep-away, he swallowed it. *gag*

Throw your gum away people!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Amen to that, sister!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

YUCK!!!! That is too funny though HA HA HA

Kizzie said...

Nasty!
one time I was shopping with my sister in law and her little boy was in one of those fancy firetruck carts when we realized he ate some kids left over chicken nugget! I almost puked. I always check those carts now when Avery rides in them!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

HA HA HA...are you totally plagued by all the stories about how long gum takes to digest, and the fact that it's someone else's gum that's going to be in that tummy that long? sorry, had to ask

Jared,Tamara +Kylie Morgan said...

Ooo... I've got a story for ya. When I was little I remember my twin sisters would crawl under the pews at church, pluck of the old dried gum and start chewing a way. *shutter*

Michelle said...

Matthew did something similar to that... but it was a sucker he found on the ground at the fair. Nasty!

Jackie said...

Oh, my gracious! The best part is he sounded totally jazzed that he found the gum. I can just imagine the smile on his face. That is disgusting. Yark!

Steph said...

Oh my goodness!!!!
SO DISGUSTING!
Funny though too, imagining the look on his face when you were trying to get the gum out.
:)