The List Randomizer has spoken. The winner is:
Mindi, send me your mailing address at iwillgetyouremail{at}comcast{dot}net and you're spoils will be on their way. Enjoy! :)
Now, is that all the prizes a girl can give? (I watch too much Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman) First runner up and second runner up can choose any one of the prizes from the previous post. Email me your choice and mailing address and enjoy!
First runner up is...
Second runner up is...

Thanks for all the nice comments! They have made my week!


8 comments:
Lucky!
I think if I squint hard enough I see my name - SWEET!
jk, congrats mindi.
Just my luck.
WHOOT WHOOT! Now, I'd like to have the....well, I'll let Melisa decide what my prize will be. Power to the Mozart!!! (Thanks Rusti ;D)) (The extra parenthesis was intended as my extra chin...)
wow! holy moly! i'm speechless!!
actually, i'm not. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
you just made my year!
You are too fun!
THANK YOU RUSTI! (for the Lenka info!) I added to my playlist. I love you!
Thanks for havin' fun w/me last weekend. It was a Blllllast!
Oh! & if you talk to your friend about the shots for his junk, please fill me in, k? KWIM? :) :) :)
Post a Comment