LOL! That is the best picture ever!! Ha ha!
I thought you were going to say it was self inflicted! That's too funny that she did it to him.
hehehe. So funny!!! He is a darling dalmation. :)
Ooooooo - Scary!! She did do a pretty good circle around his eye though!
Ha ha! That is too funny!
But such a cute puppy!
LOL! Hilarious!
ha ha ha! did she say she wanted him to look like a puppy? that's too cute
He He! THAT's the winner: Olli should be a puppy for Halloween!
lol! Awesome! Tell us it was washable...?
awww...but he's such a cute puppy... ha ha
Not permanent, I hope? I seriously banned koolaid, washable crayons, and markers from our house for various reasons. None of which turned out as cute as Ollie's little blue marker incident here. Good thing Halloween's almost here huh?!
Ok, I am just getting caught up on your blog, I but I have to tell you this is why I love it. You crack me up!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
LOL! That is the best picture ever!! Ha ha!
I thought you were going to say it was self inflicted! That's too funny that she did it to him.
hehehe. So funny!!! He is a darling dalmation. :)
Ooooooo - Scary!! She did do a pretty good circle around his eye though!
Ha ha! That is too funny!
But such a cute puppy!
LOL! Hilarious!
ha ha ha! did she say she wanted him to look like a puppy? that's too cute
He He! THAT's the winner: Olli should be a puppy for Halloween!
lol! Awesome! Tell us it was washable...?
awww...but he's such a cute puppy... ha ha
Not permanent, I hope? I seriously banned koolaid, washable crayons, and markers from our house for various reasons. None of which turned out as cute as Ollie's little blue marker incident here. Good thing Halloween's almost here huh?!
Ok, I am just getting caught up on your blog, I but I have to tell you this is why I love it. You crack me up!
Post a Comment