Friday, October 5, 2007

Liberty Park Photo Session

The pictures shown on here thus far have all been taken by Tina Miera. Our most recent photo session was taken at Liberty Park. I wasn't sure it was going to be the most photographic place but, as always, Tina totally made it work. They turned out so beautiful. And I, of course, spent a fortune on new pictures and frames.


Here's the whole slideshow:

10 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

I love the pictures! Isn't it crazy? you want to show off all these pictures, but then it's like, oh hell, I have no place to put them. Well, that's my dilemma anyway. I hope you are able to find great places for them.

Also, this Collin Hay song was on scrubs....where the guy follows him around and plays the guitar. I loved the song but didn't know who it was. So thank you. Thank you Rusti for bringing this song to your blog.

Danielle said...

yay! welcomet o blog land!

Danielle said...

oh, and i love that scrubs episode!

Kizzie said...

Oh my gosh, I love those pictures! Your kids are so cute!!

Jen Herem said...

Rusti- Those pics are great.. I think im going to set up an appt with Tina!

Tanya said...

You are such a cute family, those are great pictures. I'm so glad you started a blog! It's fun to have a quick way to "see" what's going on with each other in between get-togethers.

The Ashtons said...

I loved those pics!!! I have to get Tina's number. You guys are awesome. Let's get together soon, without the fam... ;) Not that the fam isn't great, but who doesn't need some girl time?

Thierry said...

Hi Rusti! How's it going? Those pictures are adorable!!! See ya!
-Thierry

Laura said...

Those pictures look like the ones that come in picture frames when you buy them! Super cute, model family!

Young People in Love said...

omg rusti- can we say model family/the cutest family ever?! such cute pictures!