This last week Oliver has become moble again! I was astounded when he began army crawling. Now look what he's doing: (btw- Please disregard my annoyingly chipper mommy voice. lol)
Monday, December 10, 2007
Amazing Resilience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! It's crazy what little boys can learn to do even when presented with an obstacle! Way to go Ollie!
Too funny. Those pics of him from the last post wearing dad's clothes are too cute. Glad you were able to thaw out!
Hey there woman!!! I was so happy to see you pop up on my blog. I absolutey loved you back in my MC days. You were my rumbies twin:) The last time I had any contact with you you were just about to have that baby. It's been awhile:)
Your family is adorable...and the snow clothes pics are a hoot and a half:)
oh, and I got those green letters at Tai Pan:)
Kids are so resilient. So sweet, but it makes me sad for him. Dont worry your voice wasnt annoying, but we all get that mom voice on videos.
What a little trooper! You've definitely got an adorable little tough guy there.
And I love your mommy voice. I kind of want you to call me and encourage me to do difficult things. :)
What a little trooper! You've definitely got an adorable little tough guy there.
And I love your mommy voice. I kind of want you to call me and encourage me to do difficult things. :)
Ummm, I meant it so much I said it twice. Sorry about the double post!
Look at that boy go! That's great that he's doing so well.
Way to go, Oliver!!! How cool is that? What a determined little dude!
What an amazing kid!!!
How cute are those videos!? That is so funny, good for him for figuring out how to be mobile in a huge stinking cast!!! I bet you'll all be glad when he gets it off though!
Holy cow! How cool is that? What a great example of learning to overcome our trials! That amazes me that he just took charge and found a solution to his problem! What a stud!
Wow.. he looks like he's doing great, considering!
What a champ! I can't believe he figured out how to do that!
Post a Comment