Oh, how I love my little cuties! Energy-drainers that they are, they get me laughing often and remind me not to take life too seriously.
My Little Miss

She’s got great comedic timing. Once she saw me crying. She came in, put an arm over my shoulders, and in a most awful Russian accent said “Dry your tears.” The girl looked dead serious! We both laughed pretty hard.
She will often use a foreign accent when role playing. That’s my girl!
She makes up her own expressions such as, “That’s so cranked out!” or “She’s jibby-jabby”. I even find myself using them from time to time.
When Oliver’s calling for me from another room and she’s with me, she’ll say, “Its okay Mom, I’ll go see what he needs.”
Typical daily conversation:
Mom: What would you like to do for quiet time?
Is: Can I play pbskids.org?
Mom: Sure, you can play PBS kids.
Is: Dot org, mom. (with a little smarty-pants smirk)
My Little Man

Eating is not to be taken lightly. He’s super serious when he’s eating. The more he’s enjoying it, the more serious he is.
When you ask for a kiss he’ll most often give you an air kiss on both cheeks. (Seriously, where do my kids learn these things? lol)
If he’s really excited about something he’ll cover his ears. He means to cover his cheeks but I love that he does that instead.
When asked to smile he will scrunch his nose and say “teese!”
He loves pretending he’s working on the computer. He’ll move the pointer around on the touchpad and click here and there. Unfortunately though, he is most interested in the power button.

15 comments:
Cute pics of the rugrats!! I love how Isabelle says she's making a blog.
Looks like you gave in to the powdered doughnut craving after all! lol
I love the 4XCuteness! :) They are such funny kids, I love it. Is cracks me up! Man, who needs tv with kids!
I love a girl that can whip out a foreign accent! What a cutie. And I think I could hang with your little guy--I am serious about my food, too :)
You have some adorable kids!
I know everyone's said it, but your kids are so cute! I love their personalities. It's darling that Isabelle is your little helper with Oliver.
I like the new colors on your blog, too!
OK, that is one hilarious statement about drying the tears (in a Russian accent). What a hoot!!!
I am cracking up at the Russian accent. HAHA!! Your kids are adorable!
hahaha this post cracked me up! i love the story about Isabelle's Russian accent. that's amazing.
looks like you and em gave your blogs a facelift. i'm loving the new patterns and colors :)
You've got two cuties! What a fun post... they are adorable.
Hmmmmmm, wonder where they got that??? Couldn't be YOU, could it?
So it's a no go with sharing that ol' doughnut huh? Man.
ha-ha Cute and funny kids.. good job! Gotta love kids with a sense of humor. I'm thinking Nixen is going to be a crack up due to his parents... never being serious!
ok, your kids are hilarious.
It's what saves them right?
Love the new colors.. so am I jibby jabby? Does that mean talkative? How fun.. Oliver is growing- he looks so big in those pictures! I seriously want to be recognized as Isabelle's preschool teacher when she makes it big and leaves her mark on the world.. she is so funny!
Yes, I do see the similiarites in Dall and Oliver. Sarah and I have always thought her little one Trenton and Dall look alike too. Must be the handsome blonde boys. Isabelle sounds a lot like Maggie in personality. Whats with the accent thing? Maggie does it too, esp when she talks to herself. Cute pics of the kids.
Cute post! Kids are just so dang fun sometimes. Oliver reminds me of Sam some, especially with his love for the power button. :)
oh boy. that power button is just so darn enticing! Libby would certainly agree.
LOVE all those pictures of the kids. How does she know more about the computer than I do? She's ADORABLE. That little oliver is a smart little dude with his priorities in the correct order. Food above all else:)
Post a Comment