"We are only able to ship to the U.S., U.S. Territories & AFO/FPO addresses."
-Pottery Barn Catalogue
That's as close as it's going to get. Our books (expect kids books) are all kept in our unfinished basement, which is probably why I don’t get around to reading all that often. Huh.....
Seriously, I don’t know who hasn’t been tagged yet. If you haven't done this yet and you'd like to jump in you need to:
a)Pick up the nearest book.
b)Turn to page 123.
c)Find the 5th sentence.
d)Post sentence.
e)Tag 5 people.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Book Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is hilarious, mine says '"My father never stopped complaining when they changed the name of Sixth Avenue to Avenue of the Americas," Peter said to Hilmer as they took their places at the conference table.'
--Before I Say Goodbye by
Mary Higgins Clark
I'm glad that sentence was nice and clean! Whew!
Shoot, that's funny. The last book I read doesn't have that many pages!! Ha!
"Most of these circumstances have to do with Stupid Priorities."
Isn't it sooo true! Good old Dr. Laura, and "The 10 Stupid Things Coupled Do To Mess Up Their Relationships". :)
Post a Comment