Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh It's On!


Have you ever decided to get smart and start eating healthy, only to do something not-so-smart and over do it on fiber? I sure have, twice! But the most recent incident wasn't all bad. I lost 6 lbs that never came back. Totally worth every moment spent feeling ill!


I have 10 more lbs to go. I'm lacking the proper motivation though. So I've join Melisa over at Weight Loss Wars for a little healthy competition. She's challenged me to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks. It's SO on! Anyone else care to join???


Or just give me a cheer! :)

14 comments:

Karena said...

Well thanks to you and ACW my curiosity got the better of me and I joined but have not the slightest idea what to do! Oh well Ill figure it out I'm sure lol

Nelson said...

I wish...I am so not motivated. Though I must say I am proud of you!

Amanda said...

Oh, you can totally do that! I wish I owned a scale, then I would join, but instead I will cheer you on! Go for it!

Danielle said...

You Go Girl!!

Heather said...

How fun that you have this cute blog! I am going to add you to mine!
OK, so I totally would love to join your challenge. You probably already lost your weight though. Also, I have a lot more to lose than just 5 pounds. I would love to hear more about this! Good luck, you can do it.

Ware Family said...

I hear you on the fiber thing. Once I made delicious chocolate chip cookies, but subbed some oats for the flour.
It's my new way of making sure I don't eat too many.........

Nelson Family said...

That's awesome Rusti! Good luck to you! You go right ahead and take it off, while I put it on like crazy with this pregnancy! NO FAIR!!

Emily said...

Sounds awesome! I bet you can do it!

carey said...

I might join....I better do my research though. Where do I learn what to do? Just visit Melisa's blog? I'd love to get rid of these few that crept up on me during the last 3 months. Congrats on your success though - cool!!!

Lizz said...

Hey Neighbor! I never know what's going on with you now I can silently stalk you in the comfort of my own home!

Caroline said...

well i AM a cheerleader, so L-E-T-S G-O LET'S GO! LET'S GO! L-E-T-S G-O LET'S GO! *thumbs up* :p

Caroline said...

(p.s. that's a real cheer, i'm doing it for you right now lol)
(p.p.s. ok i'm not really doing it)

Mrs. Walker said...

If you want to join us just create an account on www.weightlosswars.com and track your weight loss and join friends. It's like Myspace on a scale. :D

It costs $ to start competitions, and I'm cheap, so I just thought we could watch each other.

How you doing Rusti? I think I've made it!

Becca said...

Ah yes... Fiber!!! talk about paying the price for doing something good!!! best of luck in the efforts!!!